November 4-11, 2019
Included in the price of the trip is a tax deductible donation of $100 per person which goes to the Thrifty Sisters’ support for the Little Sisters of the Poor.
Our charming hotel, the Hotel de l’Abbaye, used to be a convent for the Benedictine order. On the grounds there was a huge chapel. Now it is a lovely hotel and garden in the 6 arrondissement in the St-Germain-des-Pres area tucked away on a back, quiet street, but available to shops and restaurants galore. We are the Thrifty Sisters going to turn Paris into the Thrifty one! You will go to the Marche Aux Puces (Flea Market), our favorite Reciproque which is about 6 different shops selling consignment of womens haute couture and prêt-a-porter, mens, childrens, accessories, and antiques. We start off with our half day city tour with our favorite guide, Pierre, who has a twinkle in his eyes and the biggest smile on his face. During the week we do not miss the highlights like the Louvres and Montmartre where you may have your portrait painted. We will see a live Fashion Show so you may view the latest fashion in Paris!
$2,100 Land only per person, double occupancy
$1,050 single supplement, extra
$795 Group Air on Delta (RIC-ATL-CDG) Paris round trip or do your own air
- Tax deductible Donation of $100 per person which goes to the Thrifty Sisters’ support of the Little Sisters of the Poor
- Round trip Delta, leave USA November 4th, arrive Paris November 5th.
- Round trip Private Transportation airport / hotel Paris if you use our Group Air
- 7 days, 6 nights Hotel de l'Abbaye, 4 star, Left Bank
- Breakfast daily
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- Half day city orientation Tour, Guide, and Private Transportation
- Live Fashion Show, Galeries Lafayette
- Fully escorted, your Group Leader, Leslie Strickler
- Allianz Travel Insurance information will be sent upon receipt of deposit. Price depends on age of participant. 17 and younger insured free, with adult family member participant, Classic Plan. Otherwise Basic Plan is best.
- Tips for Guide, Bus Drivers
- New City Hotel Tax which is currently 2.88 Euros per person, per night payable when checking out of hotel
- Lunch, dinner
Non refundable and non transferable deposit $1,000 due JUNE 1, 2019
Final payment and single supplement, group air due AUGUST 1, 2019
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept credit cards.
Make check payable to: "Fashion Perspective Tours"